Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sorry for the lack of posts lately!


  Greetings to all my fellow horror fans and 4H blog readers!  I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately.  It's a been a very busy last few weeks for me with some trips out of town, lots of evening activities for the kiddos, and just life in general.  I will try to get back to posting on a more regular basis as soon as everything calms down a bit!   Thanks for sticking with me and to show my appreciation....how about I do a FREE DVD giveaway soon!   This is one you will not want to miss out on....stay tuned!!


Zombie Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment