Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sorry for the lack of posts lately!


  Summer is a busy time of the year, with my kids staying up later than during the school year, and lots of activities most nights, leaving me with not as much time for blogging!   Hopefully things will slow down a bit and I can get back to 2-3 posts per week, but it might just be 1 or 2 a week for the next little while!   Thanks for staying with me and always supporting my little place on the internet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment