Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Check out the ultra disturbing trailer for the upcoming film, FLESH OF THE VOID


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6536904/?ref_=nv_sr_1

 









 

  If you are a movie buff like me, I highly recommend the website MoviePilot.com.  They have a tons of great movie news and info, and while recently browsing their website I came across an article about a film I have never heard of.   The film is called FLESH OF THE VOID and from the looks of the trailer, it is going to be a very shocking and creepy film.  

  Here is a brief snipit from the Movie Pilot article:

  From Sodom & Chimera Productions comes controversial Austrian director James Quinn's first feature-length horro film, Flesh of the Void. Both gut wrenching and awe inspiring, this experimental art film is shot by sequence on expired Super 8 film from the '80s, and progresses to 16mm to both attain and accentuate the abstract and grotesque realism that FLESH OF THE VOID aims to capture. The trailer alone is instantaneously panic-inducing and more than succeeds in filling viewers with an undeniable sense of dread.

  Check out the full article for more details.  Give the trailers below a watch and let me know what you think about this upcoming film.   

  ***Please be warned, the trailers show graphic images and nudity, NSFW***

 CLICK HERE to read the full article at MoviePilot.com
 CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
 CLICK HERE to watch the teaser trailer



http://www.sodomchimera.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment