Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 12, 2016

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, September 13th













Here are this week's horror related DVD/BD's that come out tomorrow, 9/13:

*  Asian Ghost Story  [DVD]
*  Conjuring 2  [DVD & BD]
*  Dark Exorcism  [DVD]   
*  Deadly Intent  [DVD]                          
*  Evil Dead 2  [BD]
*  The Horrible Dr. Hichcock [DVD & BD]
*  Jekyll and Hyde Together Again [Blu-ray]
*  Mankillers  [DVD & BD]
*  The Monster of Piedras Blancas  [DVD & BD]
*  The Neon Dead  [DVD]
*  Not Another Zombie Movie  [DVD]
*  The Purging Hour  [DVD]
*  Sorority Slaughterhouse  [DVD]
*  Tenebrae [DVD & BD]
*  Video Killer  [DVD]

No comments:

Post a Comment